Welcome to NAMI Wood River Valley
Dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with mental health challenges and their families through support, education, and advocacy, and to bridge the gap between urban and rural mental health services.
5B Fore Recovery Golf Event
Join us during the month of September to raise funds for suicide awareness!
Information on Covid-19
"We recognize that people living with mental illness face additional challenges dealing with COVID-19, as do their caregivers and loved ones."
You Are Not Alone
1 in 5 live with a mental health condition. So chances are you or someone you know has been affected.
Support & Encourage
If someone you know is struggling with a mental health condition, read more about how to support them.
Play for a purpose in the 5B Open! Help raise awareness of suicide prevention during September, National Suicide Prevention Month, and support mental health and wellbeing services in the Wood River Valley.
Compete from your local course anytime during the month of September. Submit your scorecard via the 18Birdies app.
- Register to play as an individual or foursome.
- Install 18Birdies on your phone and create an account.
- Enter the tournament code provided in the confirmation email.
- Reserve your tee time at your local course. (Greens fees not included.)
- Play your tournament round anytime between September 1 - 30.
- Score your round and submit your scorecard via 18Birides.